Thursday, 30 June 2011
Wednesday, 29 June 2011
Tuesday, 28 June 2011
This is in front of the door
(to ward off evil eyes)
The second one in the theatre room with night lights (to soothe me into a peaceful night)
..... in the backyard (to watch my back)....
.... a corner of the living area, which is my Bali inspired corner(as the gaurdian angel of all that happnes in the house) ...
Monday, 27 June 2011
- Do a post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!
Sunday, 26 June 2011
Warli paintings are expressions of the daily lives of these tribes. The stories revolve around harvest season, weddings, celebrations, customs, other rituals, etc. Predominately white colour is used on a red earthen background. Just like this house below -The simple monochromes compositions that mainly consist of geometrical designs, can still be so appealing. The simplest form of art – Warli. Watch the video below to learn more...