Monday 19 January 2009

About Me



Hi There!! I’m Patricia Torres!! I’m an accountant by day and a design enthusiast by evening time… Seeing beautiful things and enhancing their beauty challenges my everyday being. I’ve always been interested in the creative side of life and love colours ~ anywhere!! everywhere!! I simply love arranging, re-arranging, de-cluttering, DIYs, easy crafts and wall paintings.. Creating a beautiful environment is my everyday passion!!

My blog is a journal about my home, the colours I love and the zest to make it look stunning..

Colours Dekor ~ is a platform to capture the simple DIYs, easy crafts or wall paintings & murals or just rearrangements I do in my home…

And while you are here... keep in touch via ....

                 

Hope you enjoy ‘Colours Dekor’…

Do drop a note and say ‘hello’!! Email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com... Would love to hear form you!!