Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We had a mini holi celebration at home!! Here are some pics..
Such an advantage having an absolute mad family around you... where everyone turns up... no notice required.. and even put it up together..
So one of my cousins.. got us the non-toxic holi colours all the way from Mumbai, another one made the thandai (a Tarla Dalal receipt)... turned out awesome... another one organised the food.. and another one got us the live chaat station...
And then there was food everywhere... the golgappas were simply amazing...
We played like little kids... with colours & water... Oh such fun!!
Join me at 'The Weekly Story' linky-party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog: about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!