Well, this little craft came from school... I've modified it a little bit... and made it all ready for Easter... I hope you guys are linking into the monthly party ~ Kids Craft
All you need...
1. chart paper for bunny ears
2. cup cake base
3. used water bottle
Cut the ears and colour them pink!! Make a small cut in the cup cake base. Stick the base of the ears in it, so that it stands...
Glue this to the cap of the water bottle and tie it up with a ribbon... if you like!!
Fill the bottle with Easter eggs or sweets... (like jelly beans... or sugar coated almonds)
Aren't these so cute to give away for Easter to little kids? Plus you've recycled the water bottles... My girlies enjoying making them... *smiles*..
While we made these, Easter eggs were not out in the market, so I've used the coloured pebbles lying around the house...
I sure hope you like this... and will link your craft to the link party this month...
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!
Weekly Story 73