Monday!! Monday!! *sigh*... Monday simply means another weekend has gone past me, and I haven't painted the walls I sketched on... or haven't had time enough to complete any of my projects. Wish weekends were always three days .. How nice would that be??
Do you remember seeing my bedroom wall?? I'm in love with teal... it is such a gorgeous colours. So I've decided that the room is going to be teal and orange.. Simply because I love orange!! I always have!! Do you have any ideas for the wall?? I was thinking of drawing, rather stencilling a peacock feather in white or orange. What do you think? Any other ideas....
Oh.. and I spotted this Buddha.. Its stunning!! I know... I know!! I already have one.. But was wondering if this would look nice outdoors?? It would!! Isn't it?? Well... I didn't buy it.. Only coz it was not on sale.. My new moto ~ 'buy recycled or reduced costs items only' *smiles*.. Should I have got him home??
I haven't visited all your blogs last weekend.. Like I said.. I simply can't find enough time... But promise to pop by and say 'hello' this week... Saying that, I was super impressed by Deepa's Hues n Shades... Do check out her work!!
Oh.. and festive season.. simply means tasty food... Check out Asan Khana and be inspired... and dont forget to leave a comment when you are there!! Comments always motivate people... Be generous.. *smiles*
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!
And while you are here, dont forget to link up your Halloween & Diwali inspirations here: Party open till 5th Nov!!