Wednesday, 7 November 2012

DIY Diwali diyas


You've seen Bhupali's DIY Rangolis... and today, she shares with us, DIY tea light holders... just in time for the festive season... 



over to Bhupali...

I had bought some oat cookies for my daughter and found this packing material inside it.
The moment I saw it I decided to reuse and recycle it as I have done it earlier with other waste boxes and packing material.
I have used moulding clay which I got from an Art shop in Singapore and white acrylic colour.





Now isn't that awesome?? Tell me what you think?

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! So transformational ... We don't get all the fit as and rangolis here so it's just perfect :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats genius. such pretty diyas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that's a nice DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is REALLY an awsome idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TicketGoose.com Launched in August 2007 has been a leader in Ticketing Web Portal for Booking of Bus Tickets.They operate over 3000 Destinations in South India and have collaboration with more than 250 Travel Agents. Dhanunjaya Travels bus tickets online booking of Bus Tickets through Ticketgoose.com with simple money transaction procedures. Can also select seats, Book return Tickets and also cancel Tickets Online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these days I am toying with clay...just loved the idea ;) so simple, quick and yet gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!