Monday 15 April 2013

The Weekly Story ~ wk 11


Hello my lovelies... Its a beautiful Monday morning here in Dubai... How are you all? 

I'm going to try and visit most of you today.... pop in and say 'hello'... and 'thank you' for always visiting me... I'm still a bit busy at work.. and generally even more busy at home... 


This weekend... more or less... we've settled in our new home. Emptied all the boxes... put things in place... The walls are still bare... But the garden is sorted... Do you like the above pic... ?? Thats what I did on Friday... 


So as I was struggling putting my home together... my friend who moved homes the same time as me... painted her walls and got her entire home sorted... I'm soooooooooooo envious... 


I love what she's done to her liviing room.. Very pretty!! very very different... She's got beautiful panels on the wall from Home Center ... and then she put butterflies around.. What do you think?


I love... how she has personalized her entire home... with her unique style... Tell me what you think?

And don't forget I'm waiting for you to link in...!! 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

Colours Dekor 

9 comments:

  1. Fantabulous decor for living roomm.just loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the gardening idea in the first pics :)

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The living room decor is splendid, I love those panels from Home Centre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The decor is warm and inviting!

    http://rubyspalette.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty decor !Thanks for hosting link party

    http://myhobbycorner.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty decor ! Thanks for hosting link party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. shifted???ohhh...i loved ur old home...waiting to see ur new one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...yellow wall looks beautiful...I wish I am that courageous when comes to wall color and yay...on the garden...that what I am up to now a days as spring is in full glory in my neck of woods...hv a great week

    Hugs,
    Nayana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im sure you will set up yet another beautiful abode soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!