And its time for another weekly story.. I know I haven't visited you for long.. But will be doing so for sure!!
As though my life was less busy, I've started pottery classes as well.. These are my three pots.. *sigh*.. It takes hard-work, dedication and practice... and Im getting there.. one week at a time.. LOL... I soooooooooo enjoy these classes .. I really do!!
On Thursday, I had six kids at home... Such hardwork to keep them entertained.. We went off to the beach, then had breakfast, off to a park for sometime... after which the kids played in the pool for a while.. then they enjoyed themselves on the chalk board area.. Such fun to watch!! We made pizzas for lunch.. and it was time to play in the pool and garden again.. They just do not get exhausted..
Saturday... a friend took me to this warehouse in Ajman.. I believe it belongs to the 'Take my junk' people.. It was absolutely junk.... 4 warehouses of junk.... I felt like a little kid in wonderland... There were so many treasures... but literally you had to hunt them from piles of nothing... I got a few things home.. which I'll share with you over the week or so...
One of them is this book ... published in 1976 and purchased in 1977... *sigh*... I was ever so thrilled...
And I got this... it looked like junk.. I've done one round of cleaning... but it still needs more I think... Im not sure what I'm going to do with this... but I loved it so much that I had to get it home.. And for AED 30... I couldn't think twice.. *smiles*
Do join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!