Yes, I'm still in Bali.. coz I can't get over how beautifully this villa is built... with simple interiors.. and ample sunlight coming in...
from the bedroom... the view of the pool area..
This is the opposite area of the bedroom where there is direct sunlight the whole day.. So you don't need to switch on the lights at all..
and when it rains.. it looks beyond impressive..
from another angle...
Now.. the attached bath room.. looked like this...
Only half of the bathroom had a roof... the rest was open... (no plastic sheet or any other type of covering).. .
When it rained.. it would rain in the tub too.. and made this space look gorgeous.. *sigh*...
See what I mean.. no use of electricity... at all
So join me at 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!