Saturday 25 October 2014

Diwali goodness

Sharing some images of my home this Diwali.. 
We didn't do much, weren't very prepared... or rather as prepared as every year.. 

However, it always sparkles at the end.. 

Here is my little stylist, who put  a few things together.. 


So happy Diwali everyone.. Hope you all had a lovely time..


This was my older girlies idea.. she put the below together.. 


And here was my main focus table.. Every year, I do one special arrangement.. and this was it below.. The house was overloaded by marigolds,, coz I found a vendor in Dubai.. and was ever so thrilled.. 






Sims (my older girl)... put the below together.. 


And here are the efforts of my younger one.. 


Eva also did... with Ramie's help... 


I thought it looked beautiful... what did you think...?


Hope everyone had a lovely Diwali.. 

2 comments:

  1. inner wall tiles With the manufacturing of all types of tiles like wall tiles, floor tiles, we also manufacture inner wall tiles. At here, you will find a huge collection of inner wall tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! can you tell me where you got the marigolds in dubai from? would love to tell my mom too

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!