Friday 3 October 2014

a clean home


Its the weekend! Yay! Which means I did a lot of cleaning and clearing, and the house looks neat & clean.

And that simply means, I can post pictures of my space.


Do you remember this little jharoka?


and the glittering corner *smiles*


These cushions are from Mish Mash

I've had them for a few years now and simply seem to love them more *smiles*



That's how the room looks in total... Oh!! I still have to show you the other side.. Hang on till next week and have a fabulous weekend. 

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful....love those cushions.glittering corner, vignette on coffee table, everything looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved the jharokha you could add some paintings inside the jharokha that will brighten it up more you can check my link below
    i have similar jharokha wherein i inserted a painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for ideas to redecorate my house this Diwali.. Love the houses that has Indian Touch to it..Looks like I will get some ideas here.. You have a lovely and warm house:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the houses that has Indian Touch to it

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!