Sunday 5 July 2009

Dékor Itch ??

Are you like me?? Do you feel the dekor itch at times?? I’m in a constant mood to do something new at home. Don’t get me wrong… its not that I have all the time in the world. With a full time (rather demanding job!!), and two even more demanding kids, any change to my home needs a lot of thought and organization.

Anyway… over the years, I’ve collected accessories – from different colored curtains, cushion covers, to side tables that can be dismantled or pretty pieces for different corners of my home the get arranged and rearranged…

Here is how I changed my home to turquoise & purple one weekend…

So what do you do when you feel the dekor itch?

8 comments:

  1. luv those sheer curtains and colourful lamp....redoing the place again keeps making u feel 'rejuvenated' without burning a hole thru ur pocket.I thing, rather, the whole family is rejuvenated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always such a gorgeous house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do get that itch but can rarely do something as constructive as that with my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color palette is fabulous, so full of energy and passion. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. purple and Turquoise is a really cool combo. Love that moroccan lantern as well as the indian fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors and arranging.....and your couch is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!