Monday 13 February 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 67

Hello my lovelies... Its Monday again... 

Oh.. I forgot to tell you... I got a little feature in the 'Khabar Magazine'... Check page 42 to 50 for the complete article... A huge thank you to Girija who has done a super fabulous job putting this together... Makes me feel like I was having coffee with Kamini, Sudha, Anu and Gagan.... 

Was thrilled to see my home on the first page of the article... thrilled only because my home looks soooooooooooooo much prettier in that image... I was stunned... !!


And then... the peacock wall of my old home... brought back happy memories... of lovely painted walls... I've failed miserably with what I wanted to do this time... Will show you images of the incomplete wall next week... *hides face*

Oh.. and now... back into the week... doing another small post for 'Red is for love'...




Here is a super simple paper craft... All you need is newspaper, stapler or glue and scissors... I showed the girls how to do this once... and then watched as they struggled to get it right... 

I'm not a mean mom... I left them to struggle... only coz it takes them longer that way... and keeps them enthusiastic... till they get it right... 


They made a few of these and hung in the garden and some at home... What do you think?


Definitely simple paper craft, for younger kids...


Are you going to link in to 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..  ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!


Colours Dekor 


21 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, congratulations on being featured... Am sure it would indeed be sheer pleasure to see ones home and efforts being appreciated for a larger community to know. And thanks as always for the opportunity to link in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey congrats on being featured !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Patty...:)i know it is quite inspiring when u see your efforts gets appreciated and for a woman to see her home getting loved in front of large crowd is simply stunning..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear.
    It is really a happy thing.

    The paper hearts are nice.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Patty!!! Those heart streamers are really a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats for being features,..;-)
    wish ya great week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Congrats honey, Its a big achievement :) you are amazing my friend..
    keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations dear. Very happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Patty! Your home deserves all the limelight since it is so beautifully decorated by you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Patty - that's awesome! :) and happy valentine' s day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that simple, yet perfect hearts for Valentine's Day:):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yes, congratulations on the article Patty, well-deserved:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Patricia! Congratulations on you being featured in the 'Khabar Magazine'. Your house is awesome! no wonder it has been featured!
    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  14. Patty, congratulations and your home indeed looks beautiful...peacock wall is magical and I guess its hard to create magic everytime:)

    girls valentine craft is very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish we were chatting and havng coffee too:-) Your creativity is amazing...love the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Patty!! Your home does look gorgeous! And Oh My God..you peacock wall is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on getting featured, Patty!
    I LOVE the paper craft hearts...very cute:)
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the feature! well deserved~!

    I love those Paper crafts, thanks for the inspiration! my daughter and me are sucker for heart shape ;)

    Have linked Vday gifts this week, all homemade of course!

    Adithis Amma Sews

    ReplyDelete
  19. COngratulations!!!
    It's awesome to see your home in the magazine. I very well remember the peacock wallart.
    The paper hearts are really cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting, I link up every week. I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me.

    http://wanttogetcrafty.blogspot.com
    Dusti

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!