Wednesday 1 July 2009

Superb & Minimalistic

Architects Ashutosh Wad & Manjunath Hathwar design a superb, minimalistic home. Beige & brown compliment each other. the minimal furniture – a simple sofa arrangement and a stark rectangular dining table & chairs complete the look. Earthen pot with dry sticks forms a décor element.
The wood panelled wall houses the television. The vertical wooden pergola next to the wash area not only increases the space but separates the area.
The silk curtains lend a rich feel in the master bedroom. Don’t miss the silk (royal roman style) blinds.
Here the low bed gives a sense of space to this extremely small room, continuing the cream & beige colour scheme.
This is one of my favourite inspirations, taken from the issue of New Woman Aug 1997

5 comments:

  1. Hey, there's something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the apartment size......I like the feeling of space in all the pic.s....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how warm all the colors are!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!