Monday 18 January 2010

Co-blogger find (January)

On the 1st birthday of Colours Dekor, I’m starting another monthly feature – ‘Co-blogger find of the month

Here I will introduce to you 4 (or more) blogs that I have newly found and am totally in love with….

If you wish to be featured here just drop me a note on torresp27@hotmail.com and I’d love to include you….

And

If I haven’t featured you as yet….. obviously means I haven’t found you (coz I’m not very good with browsing), so please, please drop me a longer note on torresp27@hotmail.com

And if both don’t apply to you….. just drop me a note anyway!! *smiles*

Here is my new found love for the month of January – (in alphabetical order)

I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for reading, following, commenting & inspiring me constantly. A year ago when I started blogging, I didn’t know what to expect … but today I’m richer by a few good friends in the blog world!!

I’m working on this long list of blogs I follow and love… of people who motivate me every single day of my life…(Thank you guys!! – I love you all!!) I’ve called it my ‘Blogroll’ and am hoping to add this to the new face of my blog… hopefully by end of this week!!

Till then, go ahead, read these new blogs.... and dont forget to follow them or comment!!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Congratulations Pats, a great year and a job well done! Looking forward to 2010 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea Patricia:-)

    Looking forward to more posts in this section.


    Arch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super concept!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Patricia

    Thanks a ton for mentioning "the design enthusiast: ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea patricia :) I'm checking them out rt now.

    PS:
    your entry for the arsty-craftsy is up at http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/2010/01/artsy-craftsy-jan2010.html . go cast ur vote and ask ur friends to vote too! :)
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..long time..i just vanished inbetween some personal work..nice to see this post...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea Pats and i love the new format of the blog...awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice idea... I had a good time reading the blogs and exploring them. They were inspiring and creative... Looking forward to more of this series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your anniversary Pat...I am soo late! Forgive me - I have been offline the last few weeks, busy with work!

    Lovely idea, this! and I am over to see the blogs you have featured!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative, thanks for sharing, this is really what we all need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have done really a great work and now i am looking for more updates, i am commenting here first time and i need some more references about your previous work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratultions on the First birthday :-)What a lovely idea. Here's wishing yoU many more years of blogging. Colours Decor is on the top of my list !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!