Friday 9 September 2011

My Home, My Haven ~ home tour Savita

Featuring an absolutely gorgeous home today … Here are pics of Savita’s (who blogs at Color Resonance) apartment. She’s lived here for just over a year and her home is stunning, inspite of the challenges of a rental property. The lack of colour on the walls is compensated with lots of colourful art on the walls… and infact.. lots of love and colour everywhere…
Here is a little about Savita ~
I am a Scientist by profession and work for a biotech company in the Bay area. In my spare time I enjoy anything that is home decor/interior design, photography, reading and music.
I also take an interest in gardening and you can see where some of my roses in my decor come from.
My house is never perfect and I have come to live with it! I have kind of started to like the imperfectness of things!
Everything in here, including the furniture was collected over time. I love surrounding myself with color and you can see that :-)
I bet you like what you see... so now pop into 'Color Renosance' and say hello!! And if you'd like your home featured here... email me on torresp27@hotmail.com

15 comments:

  1. So warm. colorful, and full of good spirits! Wonderful Patricia..!! I have not been blogging much lately..need to get back..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your home Savita, so warm and inviting:) The reds, oranges, flowers everywhere, the teacups...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous home! Full of love and warmth and colours. Great shots Savita! Thanks Patty for sharing this lovely home:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Patricia, thank you very much for showcasing my home on your blog and for the lovely introduction:) And thanks to everyone for such a warm and great response! It's nice to meet you all on virtual world :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bright and beautiful home! Love that couch in front of the window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely home.liked the play of color a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so sweet home.This is my ideal home.I like so much all in this blog color combination also so beautiful.Its all look like a theme story.Thanks for sharing nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pop of colours everywhere and gorgeous flowers.artworks.beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful and cozy home, lamp shade tops the list for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. one word - fantabulous...achieving something like this in a rental property is simply out of this world :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You have a beautiful home, and you take marvelous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the use of color! That's a home filled with warmth. :)Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!