Happy Monday... my lovelies!! You wont believe... I finally managed to sort out nearly the entire house this weekend!! *smiles*... Now I have a mini shopping list for the birthdays, festivities and celebrations.... Peep into my bedroom... I have a to-do list for the next few weeks for painting, and preparing, and clearing...
Do you remember seeing this chest...? This is the small common area between the three bedroom.... as you walk up the stairs!! When we got the chest, I wanted to paint it, try decoupage and so much more... but nothing happened.. and I figured it looked lovely the way it is... *smiles*
Now what do you think?? Does this seat with the sheesha... look nice instead?? I cant decide... What do you think?
So I've moved the chest... to my bedroom... Here is a preview... I don't like how the orange cushions look on it... and also think... the rickshaw cushions don't match my teal painted room... But that will all be sorted once I figure out... if the chest looks nice here or not... What do you think? Do you like it here?
I must admit.... that I love all the posts on Purnima's blog... so telling you that I totally fell in love with just this one... will be a lie... When she decorates her table... its absolutely stunning.. and last week she shared with us this painting on A Creative Project ...
Another inspiration ~ fall decor at Cherish Dream Live ... Isn't this truly awesome!! Its lovely to learn new things in blog land.. And ofcourse... please don't forget to follow blogs you like.. and comment.. Its always lovely to see your notes...
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!