Hello my lovelies... Good Morning... Hope you are having a gorgeous Monday....
My two weeks of 'me' time passed by even before I could open my first ideas of DIY ... LOL... I'm away now for two weeks... on a little holiday *smiles*...
But I'll be talking to you today, about Lights ~ on The Makeover series ....
You’ll be pleasantly surprised as to how small lights and accent lights not only make a big difference to the ambiance of a room, but also change the environment and mood completely. Lights can rejuvenate your spirit and the best part about candle light, is that it can be moved around to make instant changes every now and then.
A few strategically-placed lamps can add some dimension to a room and enhance the living space. Play with different types of light bulbs to get just the right amount of illumination you want for each room. Light dimmers can also help to change up the ambiance and mood in a certain area.
Pendant lights or Moroccan lamps also add a spectacular note of glamour when placed right at the entrance. Fairy lights instantly create magic… anywhere and everywhere! So use them lavishly in your garden, living room, entrance way, kids room… you name it and they'll instantly wow things up.
Isn't it magical.... *smiles*
When you are contemplate garden lights, give the option of solar lights a long thought. It's the perfect way to go green!
I'll come visit you in two weeks.... Till then... do join in The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!