Friday 5 October 2012

a baby shower

A few random people got together... put together a few random things... and came up with this beautiful baby shower.... 


The cake... gorgeous isn't it??

The mom was soooooooooooooooo overwhelmed... Was lovely to see her on top of the moon!!

Its been ages since we had a baby shower for a work colleague... so this was simply awesome...


I won't tell you... what bits I put in... coz I'm sure you can tell anyway... *smiles*


a gift... a photo card with the moms pic on it... and a few little feeding bottles... 


.... aaawwwww... so super cute... 


Recycling from an earlier baby shower... some hanging decor.... 



Oh.. and how I love sweets in these little bottles.... 


Like I said... it was absolute randomness.... *smiles*... 


.... all said and done... we had a lovely time... and so did the mom to be... 


Have you organised a party before?? Send in your pictures too.... I'd love to post them here.. Email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com 

9 comments:

  1. Was jus wondering a few mins ago as to where u hv been! This space was silent for sometime... i know its jus 2 days but seems along time esp coming from u ... he he!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!:) Best wishes to the mom-to-be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake looks so adorable....
    Lucky is the mom-to-be....
    Wishing her the best...

    Aakanksha
    http://decor-gharaana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to make any such excellent informative website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the first photo , its amazing baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo have fantastic ideas in your posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your have used some awesome pictures in your post. It will be great if you offer something related to interior designing ideas to decor living, bathroom and kitchen. Guaranteed revisit...
    House Buyers Of America

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!