Monday 23 December 2013

a blue Christmas

I'm having a blue Christmas this year... yes.. in the literal sense... its going to be blue... 
My dad left us early this year... followed by my gran in the middle of the year... *sigh*... Like I say... the two most important people in my life.. decide to leave me in the same year... 

Anyway... I'll be listening to this.. Im sure you'll love it too...


Its just so very tough... I made a list of people I buy gifts for.. and automatically wrote.. 'mom, dad'.... and two days later.. when I was shopping.. and checked my list.. I saw 'dad'... You dont need me to tell you what followed...

Its truly been a difficult year... with lots of silent tears... and secret sobbing... and discouraging any conversations with my mom...

But... Im grateful to all my family and friends... for their immaculate support and unlimited love.. I truly am blessed!!


So we dug out all our old Christmas decor... I had initially decided we'll go red and gold... but I guess everyones blue... even the kids... 

Sims decide it would be blue & silver.. so here we are.. with our Blue tree.. *smiles*


with a little bit of turquoise... 




No effort put into decorating the tree at all.. or the home... 



No DIYs, no additional decor... just all the old stuff... 


And here is how it looks by night.. Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas.. Be blessed! 

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas you guys ..looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss Patricia. The holidays are always difficult when you lose loved ones.
    Hugs!
    Merry christmas to you.

    ~deepa

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!