Monday 8 November 2010

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 5

Are you ready to join another Weekend Wrap Up Party?? This was my Diwali weekend! A house full of family and friends filled with lots of chitter-chatter, music, singing, dancing, drinking & the yummiest food!!
Every corner was all set for Diwali…
My new addition to the lotus family… This was kept outdoor… with a pretty seating… *smiles*
Do you like my outdoor seating?? It was sparkling with orange & red for Diwali..
I'm linking in to these awesome blog parties!
I'd love to see you at the Weekend Wrap Up Party !! This is how you join in -
  1. Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

The link is open for 3 days… so dont be lazy! my lovelies!! … Let us know what you did over the weekend.. We’d love to know you better!!

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!! For all my non blogger friends, please email me on torresp27@hotmail.com pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor Weekend Wrap Up button!!

Colours Dekor

24 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh ... U have impeccable taste! Love Love the tea-lights and the outdoor seating.. n that gorgeous gorgeous hair.. The 3 of u( of what I can see) look lovely. u should really put a kala tika to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outdoors look like a retreat. Amazing colors and lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Patricia. The outdoor seating looked very cosy. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely. The outdoor seating looks like the perfect place to go chill after eating too many diwali cakes;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!! candles,lotus, sitting arrangement!! The pic of you and your girls is so sweet!! You have lovely long hair, Patty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Pat..this is truly colors decor!. Perfect reds and yellows to celebrate the festival..I'm drooling over that open space you have...I want a villa too :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Diwali Decor of your home. So festive. You girls look lovely too . Your outdoor setting is breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, absolutely gorgeous...loved your outdoor setting. You girls rock! Thanks for linking in as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, so festive. The outdoor area looks gorgeous!

    Thanks for hosting a great party! ;)

    Have a great week!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red you guys are wearing. (Is that you and the girls?)

    The outdoor setting is gorgeous. Keep it that way for a few days and let me keep appreciating it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utter gorgeousness. Vintage patty charm.......{love}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this a Diwali heaven? From the lotuses to the candles in the wine glasses to the outdoor seating arrangement...loved it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Patty, its lovely! I'm coming next Diwali....!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohhh this is so so pretty! loved absolutely e'thing... the outdoor seating is so cosy, beautiful and warm :) great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  15. U and ur two little ones look so gorgeous. Ur outdoor seating deserves all the praise it is getting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now this is what I call a really colorful diwali! U n ur space n even all the other lovely posts linked here are indeed a v strong inspiration! Thank You :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so beautiful Patty..joined in your party.a bit late but dint want to miss it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! Your outdoor looks out of this world. Wish I could just lie there with a glass of wine and chitter chatter with friends. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing decor Patty! The outdoor seating is just out of the world!..Loved your long hair :)
    Here, am adding my link to your wrap-up 5!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow! This is such a gorgeous post! I don't know what to drool over- the gorgeous outdoor seating, your lotus candles or even your lovely long hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You gals luk soo gorgeous in red... Luv ur hair... And Oh my !! the outdoor decor is mind-blowing... !!!
    I could spend ages there...!!

    Thanks for linking to the blog party !!
    Hope to see you linking some Xmas decor too... ;-) ;-) !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!