Monday, 28 June 2010

Amazing wall art...

I'm simply amazed wall art..... anyone who paints on a wall and gives it their personal touch!! I love wall art... I really do!! This is the beautiful wall of Kamini's home.. She is an artist & professional interior designer. You can tell .....
I wont bother you with my words... and will just leave you with the pictures of her awesome wall...
There is lots more in store.... in her blog Saffron & Silk... Go on.. check it out.. and dont forget to comment & follow!!! Be inspired...

13 comments:

  1. Patty, I'd seen a thumbnail on her blog- but these enlarged pictures look so good! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks a lot Patty! It was an experiment actually on painting wall murals. Thought if it turned out OK I would do another one...but then stopped after this one. Now I am wondering...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. its looking soo pious :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the wall art and the pictures down with a plant in the midst makes such a nice corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this wall! Kamini, tell us what you used on it - what paints, what brushes even! 3 months from now I will be embarking on my most ambitious project to date - that of painting my corridor walls - I am always a little nervous painting on walls, and any tips are most welcome!
    Good one, Pat!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful...love the warmth exuding from this space

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I lovvved all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is such extraordinary work of art. One of the biggest contribution of handwork in our industry is wall art. I love to see pictures of every wall art with great appreciation of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At Wally Wall Art, you can order unique and customizable wall decals, wall stickers, wall tattoos for any room. We can also utilize your own design to create truly customizable wall decals.
    http://wallywallart.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!