Yay!! Its the 50th party!! Yay!! So my loves... How are you doing?? Did you have a good weekend? Do you remember seeing these elephants from Thailand in my earlier post? Well... the lower elephant fell and broke *sobs*.. It is currently fixed using super glue *smiles*.. I've now moved them to the coffee table and they are placed on these books... so incase they fall, the damage is less... I still have to paint the elephants feet... Can you see the white spot??
Inspired by Richa's greens that were at home.. I've now placed this in a vase on the bar... Post on bar coming up soon... *smiles* Do you like my greens?
Oh.. and my metal bell broke too.. Don't ask.. I've got three kids.. (two girls and a little pup)... and they can just about break anything!! *sigh* ... My cousin got me this... I'm so thrilled... *smiles*...
Now.. with all the festive season around the corner.. You've got to hop on to Komali Nunna's blog for inspiration!! She hosts the most precise, perfect and stunning parties... You've simply got to like her blog!!
And then, when you take a gift along... Here is an inspiration from Neelima's Chitrasutra!
So what do you have lined up this week?? Do join the 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!