Hello my lovelies...
My weekend was overshadowed by this sudden sad news about 'Emreen Xavier' of Liven Things Up. Its a strange kind of bond we share with our virtual friends in blog land. We may have never met, or never seen each other.... but we develop a liking and a rather unusual kind of friendship... One that I cannot explain... To me Emreen was like my next door neighbour.. She would write to me frequently, and occasionally check on whats happening at my end of the world... She always cared and somehow knew when my posts or I was getting .... detached from blog land.
I remember Emreen as someone who loved making things beautiful around her. She has a passion for floral arrangements...
and I remember featuring some of her 'table tops'..
She wrote to me once saying... "Happiness does not depend on outward things, but on the way we see them....!!"
I simply cannot imagine what her parents are going through now... She was the only child... All I can do is pray... that God gives them & all those who loved Emreen the strength to hold on to their memories of her.. She was young, talented, ambitious, with a whole life ahead of her... and a budding career in IT.. I'm shocked!! I dont know why... I trust God has a bigger plan... thats my consolation..
I loved the below Dragon Fly tutorial .... and remember talking to Emreen about it..
Please hop over to the virtual Memorial for Emreen... and say a little prayer for her soul to rest in peace..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!