Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
~ Ann Taylor
Thursday was mom's birthday... so we had a mini celebration!! Its only at moments like this, I sit back and think how lucky I am to have her with me... my best friend forever... *smiles*
We also had our first Navratri celebration ~ Navratri literally means 9 nights, and these are 9 nights of fasting and celebration of Goddess Durga. Read more on Navratri ..
We danced the night away... and it was lovely to spend time with close friends and family... *smiles*... The small blessings of life... *smiles*
Hope you've got lots of things lined up this week... So join in!! the 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!