Wednesday 21 December 2011

Pink Christmas

Sharing with you today... are some pink pretties on my Christmas tree... *smiles*



I believe in miracles, I believe in pink... 




I believe that tomorrows another day, 



I believe in angels, fairies, hugs and wings... 



I believe in making a happier today!!



believe in love, I believe in true friends ...



believe in love, faith, hope and truth... 


believe I have the power to change, the power to be good.. 



believe in Santa Clause, I believe in miracles.... 
*smiles*

12 comments:

  1. I love all the Christmas tree decorations decorations... It is quite refreshing to see pink instead of the usual red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely splashy pink dec for xmas i am a pink person too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'pink' # 6 !!!!!!!! the loop ornament !!!!! I'm gonna come over with santa tonite and steal it and then leave u a present :o)...Lovely lovely tree and absolutely stunning photography !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink!! I am going to add pink to my turquoise next year!!

    Merry Christmas!!
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,I am in the midst of decorating the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! Beautiful tree decor... Love all the shades of pink .... The ornaments look soo beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is pretty pink christmas pat!!!have a lovely christmas!!!!

    veds

    ReplyDelete
  8. pink and silver is an awesome combination, Patty. your tree looks chic and lovely. season's best and may the celebrations continue into the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinks, white and green are so beautiful... A unique christmas colour selection. They look so cheerful, bright and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinks, white and green are so beautiful... A unique christmas colour selection. They look so cheerful, bright and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg..i also have a pink and silver theme this year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!