Monday 5 December 2011

In the spotlight ~ Santa Stories


In the spotlight for December and going into the New Year is 'Santa Stories'.. I'm hoping all of you will join in with your memories of this festive season, decor, craft, thrift finds and glamorous Christmas trees *smiles*



For the last two years, my silver decor was locked away... and we always decorated the tree with the traditional red and gold. This year, we've decided to do shades of pink (pastel pink, mauve, shocking pink) and silver... 



So the next few days, I'll share with you the pink & silver decor we've put together...



Oh.. my angel chimes... You've seen them about two years ago... here.. broke!! *sobs*... so we stratigically, took the angels away from the broken peices.. and have lined them up together like this.. What do you think??



Have a look at my old Christmas decor ideas...



And then, join in the party with your 'Santa Stories' *smiles* .... Please do use the below button so more people can join in the fun!! Party open till 3rd January!! 






Colours Dekor


12 comments:

  1. LOVED the angels, will add that magical touch to your Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angels, they look so very, very, very, very, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he angels look divine and looking forward to see the silver, pink and mauve decorations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely decorations , Patty:)That Christmas tree looks magical!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The angels are angels whether they are in Chimes or lined up :-)and they look so beautiful. Happy Christmas time Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The candy pink and silver decor balls are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward for the pink splashy decorations around ur lovely home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting, once again! I love the little angels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...love that pink. come drop by my blog & enter some of my giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pink and silver Christmas is beautiful! I've added a link about The Sally List challenge. Lots of things on my own Sally List center around giving and going for others during this Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow happy and linking mine now...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!