Monday 12 December 2011

The Weekly Story ~ wk 60


Hello my lovelies... I had another busy weekend *sigh*.. And I won't bore you with the details... Like every year.. I have a million decor and craft ideas for Christmas in my head... and hardly any time to make them come alive... 



Today, I'm going to share some pink and silver beauties around my home... *smiles* ...



Every little jar... and every vase... has pink and silver in it... (overdoes??) *smiles* Well.. I like Pink!!



On my coffee table... is Santa... standing in front of a little glass vase... I've put a wreath at the bottom... and a few stones to make it pink... What do you think??



Can you see the reflections of my tree?? Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas... *smiles*



Hope you'll join in this week... and make the smile of my face even bigger... .. 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!






Colours Dekor 



And if you are linking up a Christmas post... 
hop on to 'Santa Stories' as well!!





13 comments:

  1. I was soooooooooo waiting for this :D I know u have been to rajasthan.. I tried searching for ur post.. could not locate it easily.. Hope u don't mind me linking in so many at once. I have a few for ur santa stories too. Will do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww the pink crystals are gr8 idea for decor...waiting to see moreee

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are sooo pretty i love them...even i ve the same pink crystals in christmas decor....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!!
    pretty. very pretty.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those pink and silver beauties are to die for!

    BTW i have a giveaway happening @ Adithis Amma Sews. Please do participate and win a Vegan Leather Bag! Click HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Christmassy pictures, so cozy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your decorations and specially the cute little santa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sure is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Patty! Lovely decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What festive images! I love the pink! Thanks for hosting...glad to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, how are you???
    Sorry if I did not visit here for a long time, I was too busy, but your blog surely is among my favorites!!!
    My Christmas message for you:
    Christmas should be everyday, not just one day. Today and always we should love, share, give, from large to small presents all are important, but mostly important your actions to others and to yourself!
    Merry Christmas ,,,, from all my heart!
    Hugs, Jose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very chic and dazzling, especially those little crystals. Great job indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful space i am 1st time here do visit my site

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!