It was my little Sims 9th birthday last week... but they were busy... so the celebrations happened this Friday!! Yes! I had a busy Friday *smiles*
Sims took her friends for a spa party... with manis - pedis, hairdo, hair spray, tattoos, glitters, lipsticks and a lot more....
This was a lovely party... coz my cousin & I got to do our nails as well... *smiles*
This is how the place looked... lovely!! Isn't it?
And in the spirit of Christmas, I'm leaving you with the promo for my new favourite Christmas song by Eka ... 'Feel it in the air'
Come join in. 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!
And if you are linking up a Christmas post...
hop on to 'Santa Stories' as well!!