Monday 7 May 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 78

I simply can't beleive its May!! Dont know where 4 months of the year have gone... and its already time to plan summer holidays... Gosh!! Is it just me?? or do you feel the same way?? I feel as though time is really moving fast... and I cant seem to keep up... *sigh*..

Anyway... last weekend, we were at Ras Al Khaima Hilton Resort... Such a stunning property... I think I've written about this one before... anyway... will write more about the hotel in a later post.. 


We've been to the RAK Hilton Resort & spa many times before.. Its our favourite place to take the kids for a weekend getaway from Dubai... But we've always stayed at the main hotel and never ventured into the little chalet area...

This time, I had a room by the pool and beach.... in a little chalet... Will show you pictures of the room in detail... coz I simply love hotel rooms.. *smiles*


This was an office event...  A jam packed two day event, with creative presentations, karaoke party, dinner, dancing... and then finally team building activity.. We built a raft... out of cardboard... and even raced it in the sea... Was wonderful to watch... Here is our team... and the two wearing life jackets rowed the boat... *smiles*.. We didn't win... but had truck loads of fun...


Anyway... This weekend... was super busy as usual... Thankfully Thursday night was quiet... and while I had a few peaceful moments.... I clicked this pic of my home... showing you my Thursday mood...

Don't you think my room needs a makeover?? I'm dreaming... Do you have any themes in mind?




As for now... Lets start the 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..

  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!



Colours Dekor 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place and your home....drool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do post pics of the resort,,,:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you are all energised after your lovely weekend getaway.Thanks for sweet comments on my previous posts and for having this weekly story party, have linked in with "Of the Knights and Pawns".
    hugs
    Arani.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!