Monday 14 May 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 78


Hello my lovelies... Its a Monday again... Time to drop by and join my party... *smiles*.. 


This weekend was a weekend of numerous celebrations... with a house full of guests, I thought its best to ignore the clutter and join the mess making party...


Oh.. I ordered these cakes from Irumz cake cuisine... If you are based in Dubai you must try her cakes. She is very reasonable too, and you can see that the cakes are made with lots of love... The cakes were yumm... and we simply couldn't get enough...


My mom was super thrilled... We never got her a cake for mothers day before.. *smiles*.. and she so wasn't expecting it....


And ... it was my dad's birthday... What do you think of the above cake...

It was my aunt's anniversary as well... And just before she goes back to Canada, we decided to have a bash... She was ever so thrilled.... Here is her little heart cake... so pretty...




Come join 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!



Colours Dekor 

10 comments:

  1. Wow...I loved the cakes..Kudos to Irumz..for the imagination and the perfection and Patty I am sure you must have poured your ideas too..I am sure your parents must be proud to have a daughter likes you ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm and very thoughtful. :) Happy mother's day to u too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mother's day Patty, what yummy looking cakes. Must try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cakes are so beautiful n thoughtful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cakes are really tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg those cakes are works of art...I would end up putting them in a showcase let alone eat :)
    Happy mother's day to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first cake looks so cool,..:-)
    happy mother's day,just linked my entries,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Patricia! Those cakes are awesome!!
    Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog, you're so sweet!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cakes and shows how happily you celebarted with kids.
    viji

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated Mother's Day wishes. Couldnt link up as the linky says closed. No probs, will link up my Kashmir Vacation snaps in next week's party.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!