Wednesday, 27 August 2014

DIY Dresser Makeover

More from the archives of Weekend Tweaks.

Here is how Reshma changed an ordinary looking dresses to HOT PINK!


Before you move on... a little about Reshma!!

I am Reshma and I have a passion for interior design and styling.
I have a career in Human Resources, so weekends are when I pursue my love for anything related to decor and organization. I enjoy decorating my home and doing affordable projects and DIY's and tweaks.

Weekendtweaks is where I chronicle and share all of these.




For the complete details of this project, hop on to Weekend Tweaks Dresser Makeover

4 comments:

  1. Contemporary Home Furniture for Your lovable Home

    Furniture is among the most fundamental objects in all homes. An individual takes great interest in planning as well as designing all parts of their home for it to truly reflect their standard of living.

    Choice of home furniture isn’t a simple task and is among the overwhelming challenges you must face. Therefore, be careful ahead of buying anything for your home. The days are past when house furniture happened to be crafted from wood only and the present day furniture is crafted from wood, glass, steel, leather, plastic, granite with the list tending to be never-ending. With many options at your disposal, you can pick diverse themes for all parts of your home to make it appear distinctive and special.
    http://www.mobelindia.com
    http://www.mobelhomestore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous Reshma!! Wish I had courage to use such bold color...looks very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing colour combination and unique just the use of pink is best In the design , with manage of colour in knowledge and passionate in design is shown.
    Mamta Bajaj
    Interior Designer
    http://www.futomicdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!