Wednesday 27 August 2014

DIY Dresser Makeover

More from the archives of Weekend Tweaks.

Here is how Reshma changed an ordinary looking dresses to HOT PINK!


Before you move on... a little about Reshma!!

I am Reshma and I have a passion for interior design and styling.
I have a career in Human Resources, so weekends are when I pursue my love for anything related to decor and organization. I enjoy decorating my home and doing affordable projects and DIY's and tweaks.

Weekendtweaks is where I chronicle and share all of these.




For the complete details of this project, hop on to Weekend Tweaks Dresser Makeover

3 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous Reshma!! Wish I had courage to use such bold color...looks very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing colour combination and unique just the use of pink is best In the design , with manage of colour in knowledge and passionate in design is shown.
    Mamta Bajaj
    Interior Designer
    http://www.futomicdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!