Wednesday 13 August 2014

Hotel Interiors - ITC Gardenia

My recent visit to Bangalore took me to a few hotels. Im always intrigued by hotel foyer decor. I love when hotels pay attention to their entrances as well. 

Featuring today, is the modern ITC Gardenia, Bangalore


In particular I liked the below image, where the bed or seating seems to be floating in mid air. The effect is created by a mirror base. I was truly impressed.


Lush open spaces.. like a maharajas courtyard..


And a few impressive sculptures.. 


Do you have images of hotels that impress you? Email them to coloursdekor@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Patricia,Yes the seating that you are talking about is truly impressive. Will mail pics of certain hotels that I have stayed in , soon

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!