Monday 4 August 2014

My home, my haven ~ Sunitha


I totally love when I see colours, and I knew the minute I saw her home, that I simply had to share this with you. 


A little from Sunitha ~

“Home is where the heART is” is “the” statement that I believe in :)
I love colours! I always make sure to add in some vibrant colours when am designing something.
Even for my home, have tried to give some bright colours with little antique and ethinic touch!
Lots of love and interest with little possessiveness excites me to keep doing something new for my home.
It gives me a sense of happiness and satisfaction! It is also a stress buster sometimes :)







I totally love how everything looks so bring and happy. I bet you want to see more.. *smiles*


3 comments:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!