Friday 15 June 2012

Sky Park @ Singapore

If in Singapore (even for just a day), you must visit the Marina Bay Sands Hotel and go to the Sky Park Experience.

This is the view from up there… its simply stunning…


We went pretty late… Try going a little earlier, just before sunset. Its SD 20.00 for the experience and you can choose to spend the whole day there..


If you go just before sunset, you can see Singapore by day and by night… Its gorgeous..


I’d come back and stay at this hotel… only to swim in this infinity pool.


Im sorry I'm not good at night photography... but I hope you can see the pool...


It was truly an amazing experience...

12 comments:

  1. hey... cool pictures.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping into my blog and welcome. I love your pictures so bright and alive I will follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the photographs. The city appears gorgeous when illuminated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigoodness, the city looks absolutely wonderful...!

    I'm booking my ticket. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing! My husband will love seeing these pictures. What a place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia, Nice photos. Yes, Singapore is indeed a beautiful place. We had spent a few days there in April, and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome night pics, Patty !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed Singapore in a different light, this is new to me, your pics did bring in the night beauty of the place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow !! I like its really nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, really liked these night views, I have a weakness for these kind of photographs.Have linked up to your weekly story,with"Citilights" hope you will like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow...


    SEO Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks...


    Web Design India

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!