Thursday 14 June 2012

Store Review ~ Fabulloso

As promised … another Thursday… another store…

Today… I’m showing you… ‘fabulloso’…




fabulloso! is an online store with a difference!! It offers a curated selection of beautiful things… from something for your wardrobes to a little for your homes - exquisitely designed and meticulously crafted designer wear, wardrobe essentials, shoes, accessories, home furnishings, accents and much.. much.. more!





fabulloso! is the brainchild of Gaurav Taneja, ex-Partner and Business Head - Technology, Communications and Entertainment with Ernst & Young, and Anupma Taneja, a graphic designer and entrepreneur with a successful handmade paper business - Kaagaz Exports - to her credit.




Now... they sure know... what catches my eyes...


Here are a few things... that I sure can buy from them.... 




And the best part… for people like me…. They even accept international credit cards so people from outside India can now shop from ‘fabulloso’ for their family and friends living in India. Isn’t that lovely, so you can plan ahead, and surprise someone with a birthday or anniversary gift… That’s what I will be doing soon..





I sure hope you enjoyed this store... Go check out fabulloso... and let me know what you think!!

If you know of any store, that I've missed.... do email me at coloursdekor@gmail.com and I'd love to see what they have in store for me... *smiles*

1 comment:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!