Monday 18 June 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 83

Today, I'll show you another little corner of my home... 


I purchased this jharoka without a thought.... of where it was going to be placed in my house... or what I was going to do with it... The minute my eyes fell on this, I totally fell in love with it...


Now for a closer look at its beauty...


Don't you simply love the orange, red and green colours...


And its placed here.... this is the door to the guest toilet at home... *smiles*...


Hope to see you this week at ....  'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on coloursdekor@gmail.com


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!



Colours Dekor 

8 comments:

  1. Wow it's really a beauty... Very nice.. Would love to have one too if it's online.. Pls let me know
    Love the way u decor ur home

    Shru@meraprithvi.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patty, I am back after long and the beautiful pictures here are just the perfect welcome. Thanks :)

    Joining the party with my latest painting.

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty...kool jharokha adding lot of color to the wall...nice idea to pop out a wall!

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh!such a lovely piece!specially loved the wall mounted lamp!ethnic and traditional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia, I don't know what a jharoka is but it's really beautiful! I'm sure your guests will be inspired when they go to the toilet! :)
    And the views from the Sky Park.. awesome!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always your taste in aesthetics rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oho....
    Its very lovely.
    viji

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!