Monday 22 August 2011

The Weekly Story ~ wk 45

Another Monday!! Yes!! Its Monday again.... *smiles* Time for you to link in with your weekly posts ... Can't wait to see what you have in store this week... Here.. is what I did over the weekend... ~ My brother at work... painting my bedroom teal. Was thinking of painting something peacock-ish.. in the room.. Have not decided as yet... So this remains work in progress ... Room 2 - my mom - dad's room was painted a lovely green... This is work in progress for the week after... As I have no clue what else is going on this wall.. or how else I'm going to revamp it.. Do you have any ideas??
These are sketches on my living room wall... Can you guess which wall this is?? Have you seen pictures of my home in Prismma.. Go on.. Have a look and guess which wall this is?? Hopefully this wall will be complete by this week!! *smiles*
I'm no good at stitching anything... So today, I'm featuring two extremely enthusiast blogs, who create magic!! The cushion tutorial linked in last week from Adithis Amma Sews and the below gorgeous dress posted by Kavin... Have a look and leave them a note.. Its always a motivating to see a positive comment!!
Hope you are joining 'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week.. ... ... ...

  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!

Colours Dekor

~ Patricia

11 comments:

  1. Wow, the teal looks beautiful... Love the way you keep playing around with colors on the wall... Something we haven't tried yet for our home !!! :) And incidentally we have something work in progress to share too :) Hope u have a great week ahead !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the final ones(wall)!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that teal Patty. Me too, can't wait to see the finished walls:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh bold and daring colors Patty, its going to look stunning! Can't wait to see the final look! There are all kinds of peacock decals available...if you want to go that route instead of painting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love teal, its my latest colour crush!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patricia if you were in Bangalore I would invite you over! And yes your daughter is welcome to come over and craft with us craft crazy mum- daughter duo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teal is so in!

    Peocock motif, would love see that, i love Peocock motifs!

    Thanks for featuring the Dice Cushion, i am honored! Thanks a lot, that was a pleasant surprise! Hope to see a Dice Cushion in your lovely home soon!

    Yes! Comments do make my day and can't have enough of them!

    I also am glad to be featured alongside Kavin as hers is one blog i visit regularly and she is very talented craftster! You should see the Tree Fancy Dress costume she made to see her drawing skills!

    Please vote for me @ Style Pile's Indian Accents Contest entry!
    Click HERE to view details on the same

    Adithi's Amma from Adithis Amma Sews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty ..Love the motifs..peacock & the others too ...simply beautiful.. and ofcourse the teal color :) wall looks gorgeous once its done..cant wait to see the final ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patty, I want to see finished wall. teal looks so gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...Patty! I LOVE both the colors...great choice. Looking forward to the final outcome.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!