I've had a few questions on how I think of makeovers so often... so I thought over the next two weeks or so, I'll share some easy tips... This Monday, the Weekly Story... is merged with this post *smiles*
Most people think home makeovers are a huge deal.
Hiring the right designer, spending lots of money, shopping at all the big places - an investment of time, cash and a fair bit of worry. But if being a home decor enthusiast has taught me anything; it's that this isn't the case at all. A home makeover is just that....adding a bit of make up and doing a few things differently to a place you love...your home!
You can achieve a complete turnaround to the way your home looks with just a few simple steps.
Identify your requirement
Are you tired of the same painted walls in your living room? Has a certain piece of furniture become a bit of an eyesore? Perhaps a few potted plants might do the trick? Or are you just bored of the way home looks and want to do something special to it?
You don't necessarily need to burn a hole in your pocket to achieve a new look or feel to your chosen project area. Neither do you need to be an interior designer or an expert at colour analysis - this is your space. What is your vision for it? Let your own creativity emerge through your ideas for your home transformation.
Small inexpensive home decorating projects can easily freshen up your living space and create a whole new feel.
So over the next few weeks I'll be talking about these simple tips ... so stay tuned... and if you'd like to contribute a photo or two towards the below... (you have a painted wall... you use a rug... indoor plants.... or show me your clutter of knick knacks)...
Go on and email me on email@example.com
- Knick Knacks
- Art Works
- Green indoors
- Introduce Colour Schemes
- Update furniture
I'm linking into
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse
Frugal Friday at The Shabby Nest
Share the Love Wednesday at Very Merry Vintage Style
'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Watch out for a few linky highlights on Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!