Friday 23 May 2014

Getaway Ras Al Khaima

Not so far away from Dubai, is a man made island in Ras Al Khaima... that hosts the Marjan Island Resort. This is supposed to be a five star hotel, but to me it looked live a lovely, small place, as compared to other reports in Dubai / RAK I mean... 


Saying that... there is truly a lot to fall in love with at this pace... There really is... The beautiful arches, the gorgeous architecture, the attention to detail... will have you floored... This is the entrance... 


Look at how beautiful the walkway next to the parking is.... 


Below is an image of the steps that lead to the hotel from the beach area... Now.. look at those tiles, can you see how much they've paid attention to every little detail... 


Doesn't take much for me to lose my heart... *smiles*


Here is the lovely walkway.. It holds a little path to the sea... and also has a waterfront sheesha place.. The evenings are totally stunning here... 


Now.. below is one of their restaurants still under construction... Can you see the lovely Morocco doorway sticker... 


Do you know what I like this place?? I bet you already do... 

2 comments:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!