Wednesday 28 May 2014

Rooms at Marjan

Its not very often that I do a few posts about the same hotel. The last time, I didnt stop talking about the hotel, were the posts about Bab Al Shams.. Do you remember?? 


For now... we are back at the Marjan Resort... this is the pathway leading to our room.. We had a suite booked, as when we leave the kids behind we tend to spoil ourselves a little bit... The suites came with a lovely living area, dining area, balcony overlooking the sea... and a separate bedroom... 


I was ever so intrigued that it hand a gold wall paper... However, even with the gold, the wooden trimmings toned it down... and the room looked totally stunning... 


Leaving you with a few pics of this place... 




Tell me what you think?? 

2 comments:

  1. so lovable and cute home interior designing and interior furnishing! Really enjoy this tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful & seem loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!