Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Koyri~handmade delights

Koyri ~

The paisley motif is called Koyri in Marathi and because Gunjan loves the motif and its Indian-ness.... She named her store Koyri.


Making something by hand… shows you are truly passionate about it… 


A little about Gunjan ~

I am working in the software industry for 10 years. Mother to a toddler, and settled in Pune (originally a Bombay girl) my try at handmade jewelry can be called a serendipity. I am a self-taught artist and have no professional background in this but I love design and colours and I am a big DIY fan. I started off making accessories for myself which were appreciated by friends and colleagues and that's how rest of the story goes. It has been more than three years that I started a facebook page and went public but I feel I am still learning new things by practice everyday. Just a week back, I made (and sold) earcuffs from wire. Something I had never done before. :)

I cannot say I make only jewelry cos I play around with my beads a lot and I have made garden accessories, fridge magnets, bookmarks ... the list is long... I also make block printed bags... 







Go on and tell her what you think... Like her on Facebook... and visit her at Koyri
Also, check out her store!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Patricia! So happy to get featured on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,
    You have nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, i hope everyone will like your post..

    ReplyDelete
  4. See all our wide range of Wall Mural Designs which will Enhance The Beauty Of Your Home or Office, also have large choice of Painting prints from world promising fine art painters. http://dreamwall.in/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!