Monday 19 May 2014

Weekend sentiments

This weekend was a true roller coaster weekend... from enjoying a long weekend with serenity... to realising how the line between life and death is so thin... and we take so many things in life for granted... 

*sigh*... Yes.. indeed!! So much out there.. and so much I still don't appreciate... Which just means... that you'll probably here more about love.. life.. and beauty... 

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. - Eminem


For now.. we are still enjoying the good weather in Dubai... especially early morning beach walks.. and evening sunsets.. and sand castles... Thats my girls up there... growing faster than I expected.. 


Here is the lovely scenic beach... you find surfers in the morning catching the waves... as early as 4pm.. Some mornings I'm shocked to see their enthusiasm... Their drive is totally amazing.. 


What also happened this weekend... in between all the other madness... we installed a new fence.. in the garden.. Just a basic one we got from ACE... 


Here are the girls at work.. painting the fence white.. And like normal... my cousins joined them too.. Turned out to be a fun afternoon... afterall... *smiles*


So Im here.. and I have lots more to tell you... For now appreciating my time on earth... *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!