Wednesday 21 May 2014

Spa love

I’m always intrigued by spa décor and how everything simply looks so perfect and smells so good.. instantly makes you feel awesome *smiles*


One of my favourite spas in Dubai is the Angsana spa at the Montgomerie golf club… It is totally out of this world, doesn’t feel like youre in Dubai at all. Amidst lush green fairways, nearly 200 acres of landscaped settings, is this spectacular golf course. And obviously the spa has a picturesque view of the oasis and swaying trees, making this haven. 


However, today Im showing you images of the Angsana spa at the Emirates Hills. Located in the Town Center Mall, in fitness first … entering the doors of the spa totally transports you to another kingdom… A land of tranquillity and calmness.


I instantly loved the low simple seating… nothing exotic at all…. Isn’t it lovely… 



Now.. I love feeling like royalty... Well .. who doesn't??



And these bells have my heart… one look and I know exactly what I’d like to replicate in my home. Has this ever happened to you?


1 comment:

  1. Stylish home interior designing! Nice interior decoration and furnishing too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!