We truly had a lovely weekend... Drove off to the Cove Rotana for the weekend. The Cove Rotana is in Ras Al Khaima, approximately 50 mins away from Dubai. Its a lovely getaway for a day or two.
As you drive, with the mountains on one side and the sea on the other, its an awesome place to unwind, relax and rejuvenate.
Here is how the rooms lovely.. .I love the colour combination of teal and beige.. truly beautiful..
You drive in.. and all you see is this beautiful setting..
They have an impressive spa as well... Lovely interiors and absolutely serene setup...
Whats more.. They have two pools... both infinity.. I totally love infinity pools. *sigh*...
It was truly such a lovely weekend..
- Do a post on your blog: about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!