Hello all you wonderful people... We have been celebrating!!! The last 2 weekends were reserved for birthday parties for my princess Reya who turned 7...
The first weekend we had an "Around the World" birthday party (click here for more pictures) where all of Reya's school friends came dressed in costumes of different countries and then visited the continents around the world. Oh the time it took me to deck up just this one wall...
The next weekend was a "70s inspired Love and Peace party" for our close friends and family. The wall was decked up again... and it took just as time as the last week as I had to make all the decorations myself! Note to self... Choose a theme for which decorations are readily available in stores... wink wink!
So after working hard the past 2 weekends, when finally when this weekend arrived, both me and this wall here were ready... to just chill and relax... and that's what we did.
Friday night was an impromptu dinner at a friend's place. Yummy food and good conversation can really energize you no matter how tired you are! The highlight of the weekend was Reya's gymnastics annual exhibition where all the girls in the team perform. All the girls were amazing. And after a long time, I blissfully spent a few hours working on my front yard and back yard... The Roses are looking good this year.
And after all the R & R, I am now ready to tackle the Monday!!!
What about you? How was your weekend? Why don't you join the party and tell me all about it... Here's how!
- Do a Weekend Wrap Up post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!) and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*
- No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to our blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.
Any questions, email Patty on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email me at email@example.com and I will try to help out if I can.