Showing off today.. wall decals for staircases *smiles*..
After a lot of discussion on what should be done with this wall... sometime last year.. I finally decided we were would put wall decals up... Shopping at Home Center when they were on sale, I found these and simply couldn't resist.
I picked two packs, one circles and one squares.. .and my brother randomly placed these on the wall....
Discussions from photo frames.. to holiday photos... to painting this wall... But decals is definitely an awesome idea..
Benefits of using wall decals :
- They are unique.
-They are easy to apply and can be installed by just about anyone.
- These can be applied in any surface.
-Make this a fun activity by asking your kids to help out…
- Unlike painting, if you are unhappy, these can be easily changed, moved around or simply removed. Hence you can choose to redecorate more often.
- its simply peel and stick…. And peel and remove…
- They are inexpensive and can be used as a very creative home décor element.
- Definitely makes any home look stunning..
- Although a lot of people by the same decals… chances are each person will use them differently, hence making them even more unique.
- These are reusable… Hence can be removed from one wall and used on to another.
- This makes your décor possibilities endless… You can make your own creative, unique style.
... and here is how we've mixed two sets of colours and two shapes.
This is how it ends... *smiles*.. Half way...
... and someone who visited me recently... called my home... 'aesthetic and quirky'... ooooohhhh... What a lovely compliment... I was on top of the world.... *smiles*..
- Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
- Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
- Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
- Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
- Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
- Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!
Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!