Wednesday 8 September 2010

Deepali's mystical room

Hello!! My lovelies… Did you all miss me?? Or you didn’t notice I was away *makes a sad face*…. Today I share with you Annika’s room. Deepali Kalia is a wonder woman… I’ve said this before… ‘the professionals’ here stand out through their work!! Check out Filling Spaces for exclusive drapery bedding & soft furnishings. And here is a closer look into the fairy tale room for her little daughter.
I love the fact that the room is not just one colour, but bubbles of different colours. Truly making the room happy, cheerful & full of love!!
Deepali has been featured on Of Peacocks & Paisleys - Designer Profile ealier.
Deepali blogs at The Mood Board, but you’ve got to check her site - Filling Spaces for the awesome fabrics, cushion covers and all things close to my heart.
Now... Go on and check Filling Spaces.. and once you are done, email me pictures of your happy colourful rooms at torresp27@hotmail.com ... I'd love to show them off here.
Also, don't forget to join the September Cozy Corners Party!! I'm waiting!! *smiles*

7 comments:

  1. Oh..her pictures/taste are simple yet very fresh..I liked the ball lamps and the fact that it gels well with the wall..

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally sweet! what a colorful, happy room. And yes, I definitely noticed that you were missing in blog land! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally sweet! what a colorful, happy room. And yes, I definitely noticed that you were missing in blog land! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen some of this before but that window with the hangy thing---so sweet! Isn't she talented? :) Thanks for the mention Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the lovely colors and the decor, esp the polka dotted vibrant chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you were missed.

    The room is sweet, colorful and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!