Monday 20 September 2010

Part 2 - my new inspiration

Do you remember Padmaja?? And my earlier post on a chance meeting (Part 1) with this amazing artist?? Here are some more pictures of her paintings and her home. Anything you see on these walls is painted by Padmaja…. Now can you see why I am so impressed?? Isnt this one .... simply gorgeous!!
Some calm & serene work...
The outdoor painting is the one we have in our balcony with a water fountain, you can see it a little of it in the corner of the bird bath picture.
This is where my ‘lotus’ inspired living room comes from!! No.. No.. I’m not painting lotus on the wall as yet… but the colour & theme inspiration is from Padmaja… Has she inspired you as yet??
NO!!! You must check out her work on her blog… Its truly inspirational!!!
Just a little reminder, that the September Cozy Corners inlinkz (see tab on top) is open for the whole month of September… You can post any corner in your home that you think is cozy!! …. And do as many posts as you like… If you are not a blogger, or don’t want do post décor images on your blog, simply email me on torresp27@hotmail.com and I’d love to add your cozy corner in here as well…. Hope you guys are having a great week....

15 comments:

  1. OMG...Thanks for sharing Patricia...The paintings truly fill you with awe!! and the colors are so vivid!!!
    Padmaja is also such a lovely person to speak to...hey, a little bird also told me, that she is an amazing cook and deserts are her speciality. We probably have to steal some recipes from her...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Patricia, thanks for this post,happy that my water lilies inspired you to do something new for your home and dont believe what Anpu tells you about me...I may not be as nice as she thinks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the water lilies painting, makes that place come alive! Can I invite you tom y place to give it a makeover padmaja?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Patty beautiful post. love her house beaming with all Indian bright colours...my fav so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing work! and such bright & bold colors..pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful!! very inspiring indeed!! I love her blog and her paintings too!! TFS Patty and Padmaja!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly an 'Artist's Heaven':)..The Part 2 is as beautiful as Part 1.
    The water lilies painting is amazing! This is one of my fev home tour Patty! Thanks for sharing Padmaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous space and equally gorgeous paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous color, her paintings are so vivid! Love all the oranges....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely paintings.She sure is talented.I also love the door with the little bells.It's so pretty.I am obsessed with brass bells.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The water lilies painting is indeed an inspiration. Gorgeous paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the bright colors are amazing! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing such beautiful photos!
    Happy days

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!