Monday 11 October 2010

Weekend Wrap Up - Wk 1

Hello my lovelies… this is my 1st ‘Weekend Wrap Up’ inlinkz party and I am super excited!! As I was heading off to work yesterday (Sunday is our first working day here!!).. I received the first entry to this party… and that’s was got me really thrilled.. My weekends are always super duper busy. I have only two days (wish it was a three day weekend) and so so much to do!! Most Thursday evenings are spent making the house look pretty…. Be it changing cushion covers, adding a few tea lights around the house or doing a new canter pieces for my coffee table… or dining table. This weekend… there was a pink dhoopatta (throw) on the sofa… and this is how it looked.. Weekend prettiness is done for ‘me’.. ie.. it really doesn’t matter if we have guests or not… the house just needs to look pretty for me!!
There is always generous amounts of laughter… and madness in our house.. For the longest time ever, I’ve been procrastinating my photo cluster wall. I’m actually not a photo wall person and cannot even put two frames on one wall..
However, with much convincing from Ramya and then a frame shopping trip with Rose (when I went totally berserk).. We finally decided on a photo wall. And like everything else, this was also a mini celebration at home… That’s my brother – Ara with the drill machine…
So… to join the ‘Weekend Wrap Up’ Party… all you have to do is a post about your weekend… and it can really be anything you did over the weekend – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles*

This is how you join the party -

  1. Do a 'Weekend Wrap Up' post on your blog. It has to be 'your' photograph !! (post atleast one picture... its nice to see!!)
  2. No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your 'Weekend Wrap Up' post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow.

The link is open for 3 days… so don’t be lazy… Let us know what you did over the weekend.. We’d love to know you better!!

Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.

Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!! For all my non blogger friends, please email me on torresp27@hotmail.com pictures and a write up of your Weekend happenings… and I’d love to see you here!!

15 comments:

  1. A new feature, yay! Now let's see, i need to actually SUBMIT some pictures to this one. I love all your linky parties, a great way to find new blogs! Thank you Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted my link .Thank you for hosting this wonderful link party and letting me participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord---what about those of us who are not photography geniuses like all you guys !!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Patty...posted my link. I just realised my earlier link was taking readers off to some other post...anyway it is all corrected now! Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved your wall...patty please do up your home quickly...i can't wait anymore :) you can't be teasing us like this with a pic or two...I want a home tour!!

    btw is that you with those gorgeous long tresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the new link party! i will add it to my list for Monday! I, too wish we had a three day weekend...how much could we accomplish! Christie at Three Pixie Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely..love the pink dupatta:-) My link is up:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I minimized the amount of pictures I have on my walls these days. We moved and I don't have too many places for them.

    Hope the photo wall works out for you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patty, I like ur frame collection. I m planning to do veriety of frames and random arrangement for my arts wall so i can add any frames later on. you have lovely blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you did the pic wall, you brave thing@ and it's come out beautiful!:)

    my weekend post will be up soon, inshallah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! for your new party and I like the fact that this one is more frequent than the monthly one.

    I can't believe I am saying I like pink now. Your throw and pillows are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super theme.Will surely participate.We do so much during the weekends and at the end of the day we loose track of it.This is a lovely way to keep a tab of the week gone by.I anyways keep posting abt the week gone by.So this is a lovely link party.Thanx to patty again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really are a creative head.. I always love looking at your photos for a long time. So I just download it have it on my desktop. The feeling of being there(that the pic gives) at your drawing room is really nice..*sigh* :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved the pink duppatta and the wooden bench with the zillion colourful cushions. Lovely Patty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pinks around you and in love iwth you photo wall!
    but, most of all, your lovely hair!!

    yeh baal mujhe dede Patty torres!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!